What do you seek from the Forum?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

What do you seek from the Forum?

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2009
I like the so-called "bickering", which is really just people expressing their individual views and opinions; you do have to overlook the subtle and not-so-subtle little insults, sometimes.

If everyone had the same opinion, you wouldn't be required to think about it; you would just accept or ignore it. You wouldn't learn to think for yourself.

I've read a few posts where something was explained differently than another and all of a sudden they both made sense.

The variety of opinions is what makes this particular board so fascinating.

I don't know that these people are of one thought but a few of my favorites are MarkH, Chis O'Leary, Hitter, FFS. I learn even from the ones that get bashed a lot. They have a place in this, also.

I offer the following advice (although I don't really think it's needed): when someone, such as myself, posts an opinion, don't hesitate to correct them or offer better advice if it's needed.

So, everyone keep up the good work; you really do make a positive difference! And THANKS!!

Apr 4, 2010
Tucson AZ
I wanted all of the above, but went with number 2 since that is what led me to this site to begin with.

Considering hitting a ball well is one of the most challenging things, I think it's only natural there would be quite a bit of disagreement on how to do it. I think we all agree on the core fundamentals, just have very different ways of getting there. I actually pay more attention to the people who really go at each other, because I think that shows that they have developed or adopted something that they firmly believe in, and have had great success using. What works for one girl may not work for another, so I compile information from both sides and apply it the best way I see fit.

This is one of the best softball sites out there. The bickering is there, but the majority of the time it is between people who ALL know what they are talking about, not just some troll who hit a ball once in a beer on base league who now thinks he is a hitting master. Just my .02.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00