weekend tournaments?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 1, 2010
DD's team is playing in the U-trip Spring Spectacular 6GG (slightly up-in 16UB) here in KC this weekend. Games at 7:30 and 9:00 pm tonight out in Basehor, KS, then Sat and Sun at MAW. Temps in the 40s and winds out of the N/NW for tonight's games. Brrrr. Still, at least they'll be playing ball!

Apr 11, 2012
Power 97.

Glad they put us at Lone Elm instead of OGSA. I like the fields better, but it sucks it's in the middle of nowhere.

agreed....you guys get a shot at Chad's O's squad....you got to be excited about that....IMO they are one of the better teams in the country....we want a shot at them...

Apr 1, 2010
Power 97.

Glad they put us at Lone Elm instead of OGSA. I like the fields better, but it sucks it's in the middle of nowhere.

I like Lone Elm better too. It's not too far to the Culver's or Subway on 151st, or to that Quik Trip for 2 hotdogs for $2.22. :)

Apr 1, 2010
agreed....you guys get a shot at Chad's O's squad....you got to be excited about that....IMO they are one of the better teams in the country....we want a shot at them...

I watched Paige pitching one of their games last year. Just awesome. I'd love to come watch, but will be too busy this weekend. Good luck to you all though!

Apr 11, 2012
I watched Paige pitching one of their games last year. Just awesome. I'd love to come watch, but will be too busy this weekend. Good luck to you all though!

The University of Oklahoma has one heck of a pitcher coming their way next season.....and "thank you" we will need it....

Sep 3, 2009
You're so right about that. DD has faced Parker before, since they're on the same HS team. But still a big diff between HS BP and comp ball game day. My DD did pretty good against Nimmo at the Ozark HS tournament in the fall, so who knows.

I would love to see your team play them. Would be one helluva game.

Sep 3, 2009
I like Lone Elm better too. It's not too far to the Culver's or Subway on 151st, or to that Quik Trip for 2 hotdogs for $2.22. :)

So you're at Field of Dreams? I won't complain, you're even farther away from civilization than we'll be.

Apr 1, 2010
So you're at Field of Dreams? I won't complain, you're even farther away from civilization than we'll be.

LOL, yeah, it's pretty darned empty out there! Of course the silver lining is, I won't be tempted to stop for an impulse treat. ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck