we learned 2 things today

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I don’t do political discussions so you guys can have fun without me in this thread.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
I don’t do political discussions so you guys can have fun without me in this thread.
Political discussion? No one has mentioned politics.. Are you trying to blow the whistle and summon the thread locker genie?

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Your attitude towards science is political…you are not as cute with your responses as you think.
Seems like since the physics discussion wasn't going well for you, you decided to bring politics into your farewell. You shouldn't do that. Let's get back to the discussion.

When do you claim grip doesnt matter, specifically?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Seems like since the physics discussion wasn't going well for you, you decided to bring politics into your farewell. You shouldn't do that. Let's get back to the discussion.

Hey Elsa, Let It Go!!!

Jun 8, 2016

But frequency of the wave nodes when a rubber ball is dropped on a suspended steel plate tell us different. Trust the science. Do you even own a lab coat?
So either this was you mocking science or you have no clue what I have been talking about because the bolded is equivalent to me asking my wife if DD scored a touchdown in the first inning..

In either case "discussing" with you is a waste of time.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
So either this was you mocking science or you have no clue what I have been talking about because the bolded is equivalent to me asking my wife if DD scored a touchdown in the first inning..

In either case "discussing" with you is a waste of time.
Taking data from rubber balls bouncing on steel plates and applying it to theories on what happens when a pitched softball or baseball hits a swinging bat is not science and should be joked about! Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06