we learned 2 things today

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
In the Fall of 2020, I AC’ed our 18U National team (super solid team) and there was this little 115lb. firecracker that was committed to NC State. She had a new RXT, I had never even seen one before.

This little girl bitched and griped about this bat at every practice and every tournament, she hated that bat but her Dad was making her use it for reasons unknown?

I think she hit a HR, if not 2 or 3 in every tournament with that bat, she’d come across home plate and into the dugout and cuss that bat. It sorta became a running joke with everyone!

That RXT was deadly in her hands, I will admit, it sounded like poo!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I can maybe guess why he was “making” her use it..(hint: he wasn’t made of money and she was hitting fine with it..)
Yeah, been waiting on you on this one! Didn’t want to bring up the money issue as I really don’t know them that well.

At that time I sorta suspected it was a bat she really really wanted, he bought it, then she didn’t like it, maybe he was like tough poo?

She asked me multiple times to use it for infield and outfield, she said it needed all the reps / hits she could get on it to help break it in. She also said if I broke it, no big deal!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28