The Spring Games 2024

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 20, 2015
I’m hoping we are the same. Last year we were Wintergarden and Auburndale and I stayed in the middle of nowhere. Would love to be back at Clermont again.

we were at auburndale, and made the drive down from clermont every day, just so we were closer to the "stuff"......so the drive this year should be shorter, not sure of the breakdown of games in clermont vs kissimmee, but.....supposedly schedule is close to being released, and they did tell DDs school a combo of kissimmee & clermont, so.....i will miss Smokin' Jims, though

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I’m hoping we are the same. Last year we were Wintergarden and Auburndale and I stayed in the middle of nowhere. Would love to be back at Clermont again.
We were told the dates and location a week or so ago. Don't know opponents or times yet. DD's school opted for a shorter schedule down there this year (8 games instead of the typical 10) so that increases my travel cost per game.

May 27, 2013
we were at auburndale, and made the drive down from clermont every day, just so we were closer to the "stuff"......so the drive this year should be shorter, not sure of the breakdown of games in clermont vs kissimmee, but.....supposedly schedule is close to being released, and they did tell DDs school a combo of kissimmee & clermont, so.....i will miss Smokin' Jims, though

Yeah, just an easier ride to the Orlando airport from the Clermont area. Last year it probably would have been easier to fly into Tampa but there weren’t as many options.

May 27, 2013
We were told the dates and location a week or so ago. Don't know opponents or times yet. DD's school opted for a shorter schedule down there this year (8 games instead of the typical 10) so that increases my travel cost per game.

DD’s spring break is the second full week of March this year so that’s when we’ll be there. They usually play 12 games over the week and a half.

May 20, 2015
according to the app:

Div 2: auburndale, clermont, winter haven

Div 3: clermont, kissimmee, leesburg

NAIA: kissimmee, clermont, winter haven

NJCAA: kissimmee, clermont, winter haven

May 27, 2013
Winter Haven is where I meant to say we played last year, not Winter Garden.

Leesburg with Clermont and Kissimmee?? Ugh….that would be a tough drive. Might be changing hotels once that schedule posts!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles