Vinci Optimus Series JS ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Do a little thread hijacking here...my daughter is currently on the hunt for a glove to get her through the next 4 years. She made some money during the wheat harvest and is eager to spend it. Her current favorite is this one
How would the Gloveworks glove compare? Her big concern when I showed her was the wrist lining looks like it would end up just clumping up.
What age and position?

Oct 12, 2020
I don't, although I've only had that one 12.25" baseball glove I posted. I think the Pro-Steerhide would be the same in both, plus the palm liner is the same leather as the shell. To me the real key is that heavy duty split welting which you have to special request upon ordering. The split welting was better on that glove than any SMU or custom Rawlings I've ever had, it was very impressive!
Is split welting different from dual welting? And what does SMU stand for?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Do a little thread hijacking here...my daughter is currently on the hunt for a glove to get her through the next 4 years. She made some money during the wheat harvest and is eager to spend it. Her current favorite is this one
How would the Gloveworks glove compare? Her big concern when I showed her was the wrist lining looks like it would end up just clumping up.
I would compare the GW Pro-Steerhide on par with a HOH and A2000, only it’s considerably cheaper with more options.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00