Vinci Optimus Series JS ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 12, 2020
I did not even notice. My daughter is boring. She prefers plain brown gloves. All she cares about it the web and making sure it doesn't have a velcro wrist.
1690686754861.png
Here's one of the 12.5" ready to ship offerings. Dark brown...not a bad looking glove for $139.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Stole a few pic’s from a forum member over at SBF, he just got his custom 12.5” GW with a special hinged I-web yesterday. This is the softball pattern. Colors aren’t my cup of tea but the shape and pattern look great!

Love the palm shot, proportions look perfect for a 12.5” glove with a I-web which is hard to pull off. Looks like it’s going to have a killer pocket! Love that web, very unique!
IMG_3382.jpegIMG_3381.jpegIMG_3380.jpeg

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I’ve somewhat turned into a big I-web fan over the last several years, I really like this web!

I could see me ordering a 12.25” softball pattern with this web but in my colors and definitely with split welting.

May 25, 2021
View attachment 28460
Here's one of the 12.5" ready to ship offerings. Dark brown...not a

I’ve somewhat turned into a big I-web fan over the last several years, I really like this web!

I could see me ordering a 12.25” softball pattern with this web but in my colors and definitely with split welting.
I noticed that in the softball ordering there was no option to choose different weltings. Looks like they just come with single welting. I also do not see an option for baseball gloves to have split welting. Also, I have dug through as much information as I could about these gloves and am sad to see that there will be no more gloves coming from the guy in Georgia.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I noticed that in the softball ordering there was no option to choose different weltings. Looks like they just come with single welting. I also do not see an option for baseball gloves to have split welting. Also, I have dug through as much information as I could about these gloves and am sad to see that there will be no more gloves coming from the guy in Georgia.
Click click, or call Don @ Gloveworks and tell him you want split welting!

Yep, Dan Davis retired! He gave TONS to the ball glove community, and sadly, my personal opinion, he can’t be replaced! That GW I posted a pic of came straight from Dan’s house.
IMG_3384.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles