Vinci Optimus Series JS ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 25, 2021
I would compare the GW Pro-Steerhide on par with a HOH and A2000, only it’s considerably cheaper with more options.
She is a die hard tip glove user. Anyway to tell if any the GW models would support that? I'm assuming that we should avoid the softball model?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
She is a die hard tip glove user. Anyway to tell if any the GW models would support that? I'm assuming that we should avoid the softball model?
That’s a great question….that I can’t answer. Mine never caught a ball before it was sold to someone here, I use a glove, well most gloves traditional with index out, I have two I wear TIP.

She’s 13 and 5’8”, with I’d imagine a larger than normal hand size, and 1B and a 1B mitt is already covered.

I’d back up a quarter inch (to 12.25”) for her pitching and 3B glove, and since she’s a TIP girl I’d take a look at a Pro200 family glove with their square heel, they scream TIP!

Contact @LEsoftballdad here about a custom 12.25” Rawlings, models Pro207 and KB17 baseball gloves. Those two are identical, one is just a Kris Bryant model, patterns are the same.

Of course this is all dependent on budget, a custom Rawlings is definitely more expensive than a custom Gloveworks!

May 25, 2021
That’s a great question….that I can’t answer. Mine never caught a ball before it was sold to someone here, I use a glove, well most gloves traditional with index out, I have two I wear TIP.

She’s 13 and 5’8”, with I’d imagine a larger than normal hand size, and 1B and a 1B mitt is already covered.

I’d back up a quarter inch (go 12.25”) for her pitching and 3B glove, and since she’s a TIP girl I’d take a look at a Pro200 family glove with their square heel, they scream TIP!

Contact @LEsoftballdad here about a custom 12.25” Rawlings, models Pro207 and KB17 baseball gloves. Those two are identical, one is just a Kris Bryant model, patterns are the same.

Of course this is all dependent on budget, a custom Rawlings is definitely more expensive than a custom Gloveworks!
Can't afford a custom Rawlings unfortunately. She had her bag stolen right from the dugout a few months ago. We are just now about done replacing everything. Last thing on the list is new glove to replace her super soft Louisville Lxt she has.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Can't afford a custom Rawlings unfortunately. She had her bag stolen right from the dugout a few months ago. We are just now about done replacing everything. Last thing on the list is new glove to replace her super soft Louisville Lxt she has.
Sorry to hear that, GW is your best option, it’s 20 times the glove that LS LXT is!

I wouldn’t sweat the TIP issue, I’m sure it’s not a problem.

May 9, 2021
Gloveworks also has several different models in their Factory Sample Sale for $139 and you wouldn't be waiting 8 weeks. ;)

May 25, 2021
Gloveworks also has several different models in their Factory Sample Sale for $139 and you wouldn't be waiting 8 weeks. ;)
I did not even notice. My daughter is boring. She prefers plain brown gloves. All she cares about it the web and making sure it doesn't have a velcro wrist.

Jun 8, 2016
All her friends have fancy-colored 44 gloves that looked good for about a month. Most of them are the color of baby poop or mud now with laces that keep breaking.
Easy..he’s too old for this much excitement on a Sat night..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00