Unbelieveable!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
My wife and I took a trip to the mountains yesterday. On the way up, on the outskirts of Sonora, CA, we drove by a smaller 4-diamond conplex. It was around noon and I saw young baseball teams playing on two of the fields.

My wife drove on the way home that afternoon. As we went by the fields this time, I saw girls playing softball, I would guess them at 14U's. Put a smile on my face as I have not been to a game in over a year.

THEN I SAW WHAT I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE I SAW.

One of the pitchers brought her hands together, made a wiindmill circle but never moved her feet! Then, she continued and made A SECOND WINDMILL CIRCLE and took a short step off the rubber and released the ball. IT DID NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE CATCHER!!! Then she got the ball back and DID THE SAME THING for the next pitch!!

AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!

I cannot believe that, with all the books, tapes, videos and instructors out there that something like this can still be going on. Do those players, parents, coaches and UMPIRES all live in caves???

As we got to the next light, a few miles down the road, we saw two school buses a few cars ahead of us, nobody inside. I did not see any buses at the small complex but not really any room there in the parking lot, from what I could see from the road.

The buses were from the school district in MY OWN home town. Oh my God, please dont let that be onE of OUR HS teams!!.

Unbelieveable.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
I'm shocked that this is happening in Cali, the softball capital of the world! You would think there (out of anywhere!) someone would have fixed this!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves