UDub-Walks out!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I thought I would start a new thread on the NCAA Regionals. UW was totally disrespected! Dayum! 16 seed? How does Arizona and Arizona St get a higher seed and get to host?

I am assuming that Tarr called a last minute practice session. That's why they got up and left...right?

Nov 17, 2020
Huntley, IL
In my opinion, says a lot about the program and the coaches in the room. I am sure they were not the only program unhappy about their place in the tournament, but the only ones that showed disrespect. If they really wanted to show then what they thought, just clap, then go out and kill it taking out the #1 seed in the tournament after the first round.

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
In my opinion, says a lot about the program and the coaches in the room. I am sure they were not the only program unhappy about their place in the tournament, but the only ones that showed disrespect. If they really wanted to show then what they thought, just clap, then go out and kill it taking out the #1 seed in the tournament after the first round.

You really don't know anything about coach Tarr, do you?

TMD

Feb 18, 2016
I agree that it was not a good look...at all...but really, they got shafted by the committee and I can't blame them for showing their displeasure. The fact that Oklahoma and Washington, two consistent top teams all year, cannot both get to the WCWS?? smh

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
There are all kinds of inconsistencies in this year's selections. The robocoach forum is blowing up. I think I am going to watch the D3 selection show today.

Mar 4, 2015
New England

ESPN sent cameras to get candid reaction. They got it. Good for Washington for not pretending to be appreciative when they weren't. They said what they thought of it: ''That's B.S. We'll show you.''

May 20, 2015
No issue with the reaction.....they picked up and went back out to practice

UW got the shaft big time

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma