Tryouts in Wisconsin

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 10, 2012
Does anyone have a good resource for tryouts in WI. My daughter is moving up to 14U and we are exploring our options for next summer. She is a pitcher and will play any position when she is not pitching.

Thank you

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
One of the coaches for the Wisconsin Bandits posts on this forum. They are in Horicon. Some of the girls from the Madison area are on the team. Strange that girls from Green Bay and Madison would be on the same team, but they are. Check with google, they have tryouts in early August.

In Waukesha county, there is a club called Pride of the Midwest. I don't know which is closer. Check with google. They have tryouts in early August.

There is a team somewhere around the Green Bay area, which recruits in the Green Bay area and the UP. Not sure what the name of the team is, or if they have a web site. They sent an infielder to UWGB not long ago, on a scholarship.

Or, a little further away, there is Tri-Counties in the UP. Not sure if they have a web site or not. Their 14u team demolished my DD #1's rec league all-star team in a tournament 2 years ago. Great people if you can deal with the travel, the snow and the UP accent.

I know that the Bandits and Pride have web sites, which can be found easily with Google.

Dec 7, 2011
I am from the Fox Cities and DD has been a Bandit for the last three years. I know allot about the teams within reach (relatively) and would be more than happy to discuss options with you. Just PM me your tel# or PM me and I will give you mine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes