top 12u pitchers ???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 13, 2010
I was thinking the same thing earlier, but glad a woman told this young lady. Find a good forum name and continue to contribute under it.

Agreed. It always worries me what young girls will put on the Internet. Tank goodness it wasn't around much when I was that age!

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
osterman????
and it sounds like your dd is on her way to becoming a great pitcher. my dd is really starting to understand what having a tight spin mea
ns. and she knows the difference or feels it anyways. she will tell me sometimes that everything felt real good and it's normally after a good day. as far as her riseball spin? she gets alot of spin sometimes,but not the right rotation yet. she's working hard at it though.

Yes. Cat is one of her idols and I am surprised my DD could even focus during the lesson. Her new PC is Cat's old PC too. Things really begin to move forward when we switched to him a couple of monts ago. Some may like him and some may not, but for now he is really helping her with the rut she was in and the recent improvement is very obvious.

Thanks for the kind words and good luck with your DD. We'll see where all this goes for us in the long run. We have good days and bad days as well as good games and bad games. Right now - it's fun for both of us and I enjoy seeing the improvement of late. I am a happy bucket dad.

Last edited:
May 7, 2012
Living in So. Cal, you get all the top pitchers (lol), 10u's throwing 50-55, 12u's 55-60, 14u's 60-65.... However, I have yet to see any of these girls and my youngest even tried out for a team (10u), where the pitcher threw 50-53 (never happended). Well, when it is 35 feet, I am sure it may get to 50, but, back her up 5 feet and with a bigger heavier ball and that 50 now becomes a 43-45. My first year 12 is just now, getting 47-48 consistent, but, it has taken her quite sometime and a lot of practice, will she eventually hit the 50 and over club, hopefully maybe in the late summer if she doesn't wear down. I just don't see it, especially with all the muscle growth, hormone changes and differents sports girls play.

Jul 12, 2015
laurel,MS
Me pitching 12u

I am a 12u pitcher and i have a rise ball,curveball,Screw ball, Drop ball,4 diffrent off speeds, screw rise,drop curve, and a screw drop. All of them have good rotations and speeds. i can pitch mid 60s in 12u. i already have 2 scholarships from d1 colleges and 1 of them where in the college world series in 2015. soooo.........

Apr 28, 2014
I am a 12u pitcher and i have a rise ball,curveball,Screw ball, Drop ball,4 diffrent off speeds, screw rise,drop curve, and a screw drop. All of them have good rotations and speeds. i can pitch mid 60s in 12u. i already have 2 scholarships from d1 colleges and 1 of them where in the college world series in 2015. soooo.........

Post up some video of your pitching. Would like to see it.
Thanks

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Jasmine,

As the parent of a 13 year old daughter it concerns me that you are using your real name on the Internet. I know kids your age are active online, but using your real name is a big no no. I wanted to see video of your pitching so I googled "jasmine Pitts softball" and while I found no video, I do now know where you live and teams you have played for as well as the high school you attend. How hard would it be for someone with bad intent to take that into and get an address as well? Not very hard. Please go tell your parents you made a mistake and might be revealing too much information online and let them see what and where you have been posting so they can help you manage your online presence and make sure you are being safe as you surf the web.

Mods please delete this post and ask this user to change her name.

Jan 20, 2011
+++1

You beat me to it JJ. Well done.

Jasmine, JJ has made a good suggestion. Sounds like everyone will know all about you when you get older. Great job !!keep it up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619