To avoid further complaints, I am closing the thread.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYP

Nov 17, 2012
Just trying to get the rules right on here.

We can post clips of MLB guys? We can post clips of college girls? We can post just about every clip we want? But, if certain people say we shouldn't post a clip of Bustos the thread gets closed? Is she untouchable? Or is it that the person who whined about it has more pull then others?

I just need to know who to avoid disagreeing with and I need to know who to avoid challenging if I decide to still post here.

Thanks in advance.

May 4, 2012
This site is lining up with the defnition of insanity. Just about everytime a thread gets interesting/dialogue meaningful - whammy! Shut that sucker down. WTH?

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.

We can post clips of MLB guys? We can post clips of college girls? We can post just about every clip we want? But, if certain people say we shouldn't post a clip of Bustos the thread gets closed? Is she untouchable? Or is it that the person who whined about it has more pull then others?

I just need to know who to avoid disagreeing with and I need to know who to avoid challenging if I decide to still post here.

Thanks in advance.

Avoid disagreeing with me and don't challenge me and you will be just fine,OK:p
I kid.

Jun 18, 2010

Thanks in advance.

Good post HYP....

How 'bout it mods... what are the rules?

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Just a thought... but with bustos, she has the new dvd series out right now and posting clips of her may be infringing on some rights of the producers???
Im probably way off base, but just maybe???.

Jun 18, 2010
Just a thought... but with bustos, she has the new dvd series out right now and posting clips of her may be infringing on some rights of the producers???
Im probably way off base, but just maybe???.

The clips used in the debate were pulled from Bustos' public YouTube channel first linked to by the moderator post.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Lets discuss this swing. Where is the "bat lag"
stick_figure_swing_baseball_bat_sm_wm.gif

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
This site is lining up with the defnition of insanity. Just about everytime a thread gets interesting/dialogue meaningful - whammy! Shut that sucker down. WTH?

No one is forcing you to stay. If you don't like the way the site is being run, there are plenty of other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors