Tincher coaches

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2014
I don't post as much as I used to but am definitely not commenting on what is going on with a pitcher or hitter without some kind of video. We have no idea what the poster is actually doing because you can't see it. We know Tincher pitchers don't throw change ups when they want to throw a fastball so obviously something is missing in the instruction whether that is on the part of the coach or the student....we could help piece some of this together but without seeing it just a lot of guessing going on.:rolleyes:

Nov 8, 2018
I don't post as much as I used to but am definitely not commenting on what is going on with a pitcher or hitter without some kind of video. We have no idea what the poster is actually doing because you can't see it. We know Tincher pitchers don't throw change ups when they want to throw a fastball so obviously something is missing in the instruction whether that is on the part of the coach or the student....we could help piece some of this together but without seeing it just a lot of guessing going on.:rolleyes:

Mike did post this within the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top_Notch

Screwball
Dec 18, 2014
DD is Tincher taught. Ball up at 9:00. Finishes long and loose. She's got crazy good spin on her pitches.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-KmswSlW1QZ.jpg

Mar 28, 2014
Just from visuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc those are just video submissions from students. A lot of those girls are works in progress, not finished college pitchers. He has has a ton of pitchers in the SEC. I challenge you to find one of them monkey butting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying