This mitt is becoming popular

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 27, 2011
First off, Casey is an awesome guy to deal with. Because of his excellent service, I have a Vinci, my daughter has 2, and my son has one. Below are pics of my DD's glove with some new lacing to match her school colors. She absolutely loves the mitt.

637978fe-9de3-f34d.jpg

637978fe-9dfc-ad66.jpg

Jun 27, 2011
Bad pitch but here is the Vinci mitt in action. Thought it was a cool photo. That would be Vinci sunglasses she has on as well.

637978fe-9ef8-4240.jpg

Here's one of my DD with her JCV-22 from a couple of weekends ago. That awkward split second when the catcher and batter stare at each other,both wondering if the pitch was a strike or not.

2M8C4748.jpg

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Just wanted to say that my daughter got her JCV-VM last week from Casey and she LOVES it. The thing is built like a tank and she hasn't used it in a game yet (won't be broken in for a while) but she has caught her pitchers with it in warmups and in lessons and no more bruised hand! The difference between this mitt and her old Mizuno is night and day.

The mitt is absolutely gorgeous, the construction is flawless, and it's obviously built to last. She's catching two pitchers who throw 60+ and we could not continue with her old mitt any longer. I've never seen a better-built mitt, and her coach (who told me to buy a Nokona) was also very impressed with it.

Thanks to Casey for his great service! I will be buying another Vinci for my younger daughter when she moves up next year. Her hand is too small to even squeeze her big sister's mitt closed right now. She uses a Worth that's working just fine for the time being, but I see a Vinci in her future.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Hi Texan, This mitt is 33 inches. It would take a break in period to get it to where she can squeeze it. Just tell her that, before she tries it on. Then, encourage her to play catch with it, until it feels good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DDubyah