This mitt is becoming popular

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

C.K

Mar 16, 2012
The JCV-VM didn't take any longer to break in than my daughters nokona, in my honest opinion it took less time. I'm probalby going to sell the nokona and just get another vm for a spare after this seasons over because she refuses to use it.

Aug 8, 2010
The JCV-VM didn't take any longer to break in than my daughters nokona, in my honest opinion it took less time. I'm probalby going to sell the nokona and just get another vm for a spare after this seasons over because she refuses to use it.

Awesome to hear CK. Let me know ahead of time and I will work on one for you. The JCV-22s are just flying out of here. Got 3 more I am working in tonight to go out and 2 more on the way. I really appreciate everyone who is giving this great young company a chance to prove what we have.

Casey

Nov 1, 2009
We bought a Salinas glove through windpitch.com. It is a very high quality glove, that my daught loves. We have had a Mizuno and TPS model mitts and this blows it away. My daughter uses a Nacona fielding glove and when it started to wear we bought the Salinas fielding model and it is every bit the quality of the Nacona at half the price. Google Ron Holt Windpitch and it will take to his site.

Jul 1, 2011
Casey I received the mitt and glasses yesterday thanks for everything DD loves them. We started last night breaking it in should be game ready in a week or two.

Aug 8, 2010
Casey I received the mitt and glasses yesterday thanks for everything DD loves them. We started last night breaking it in should be game ready in a week or two.

Good deal Jim. Email me an action shot and I will get it on the new Vinci Fastpitch facebook page. She will be famous, LOL.

18GoldDad

Livin the Dream!!!
May 13, 2012
Left Coast
Casey,

My daughter loves her new Vinci JCV-22 Catchers Mitt. She's had the glove for a week and has nothing but good things to say about it. The break in is going very well and should be a rather quick process. Over the years she's used the Worth Liberty, TPS, Mizuno, and Louisville Valkyrie. When I asked her what stood out about the Vinci JCV-22 over the other mitts she's used her answer was, 1) light weight, 2) deep pocket, 3) pro pad palm guard and the fit.

I want to thank you for your OUTSTANDING customer service. It's far to often we come across a company/representative that truly take the time or effort to make sure the customer is taken care of. You and the Vinci Company have went above and beyond to provide this service.

By the way, we both like our Vinci sunglasses.

Best Regards from So Cal

18GoldDad

Livin the Dream!!!
May 13, 2012
Left Coast
Casey,

We have several tournaments/showcases coming up as well as our visit to Southern Miss next month and there should be ample opportunity for the pics. Again thanks for the outstanding service and product.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06