Things I Learned on This Site

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
1. You're not the only umpire on here.
2. Correct.

🤣 :p

Actually, I've learned a ton from the umpires on this site. Some of them are even decent people. ;)

Darn autocorrect took the “s” off and I didn’t notice it. Sorry!

Or ... is it that we are all one hive mind ... a collective consciousness? [cue evil laughter]

Aug 12, 2016
All I've learned here is that 2B is off limits, that spot belongs to the coach's offspring!

*****Anna has been playing 2B for the first time in her life on her 18U National team..........and her coach is definitely NOT her mom!!
this is true, my DD plays second base for me

Jun 8, 2016
All I've learned here is that 2B is off limits, that spot belongs to the coach's offspring!

*****Anna has been playing 2B for the first time in her life on her 18U National team..........and her coach is definitely NOT her mom!!
This is true..2B on DD's team is HC kid..lol!!

Jun 8, 2016
Your kid, right? There's always THAT parent....:rolleyes:

;):p:cool:
Good guess... :LOL:

TBH, I didn't care where my kid played..I was fine with her playing 2B or anywhere else (except catcher and pitcher..those parents are nuts.. ;) ). He came up to me before Fall season last year and basically told me what I said above..lol. They still swap in pool sometimes.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Good guess... :LOL:

TBH, I didn't care where my kid played..I was fine with her playing 2B. He came up to me before Fall season last year and basically told me what I said above..lol. They still swap in pool sometimes.
I'm just giving you a hard time. Your kid is an athlete who likes to move. No surprise that she's playing SS. She reminds me of the girls who end up being awesome CFs in 14U+.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13