The Forum is about softball and only softball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
We have a lot of newbies, which is great.

Discuss Fastpitch is a forum about softball. That is it. You want to talk about bats, gloves, screwballs, coaching techniques, etc., this is your place.

There are other places on the Internet for political discussions. There are other places on the Internet to discuss the non-athletic attributes of women.

Please, don't do it here. We can delete posts a whole lot faster than you can write them.

Ray

Jun 8, 2016
I'm good with that. Sometimes I skip the beer part.
If I have to drive 5 hours this weekend only to be rained out, AGAIN, I'll be needing beverage recommendations so I will keep you guys in mind.

Dec 11, 2010
(Insert any political figures name) thinks you swing down on the ball.

(Insert any political figures name) says all fielders should wear masks.

(Insert any political figures name) says rise balls don’t rise.

Rand Paul says the government can’t stop you from swinging away when you get the bunt sign.

Note to readers: Insert the names in your head for the sake of a laugh, don’t post them.

Last edited:

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Trump thinks you swing down on the ball. Hillary says all fielders should wear masks. Obama says rise balls don’t rise.

Rand Paul says the government can’t stop you from swinging away when you get the bunt sign.

The Rand Paul item is funny...but you post something like and we end up with 50 posts about politics...with the final posts being, "Yeah?" and "Yeah!".

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wes_K