TEAM KC v. US National Team

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 11, 2012
on June 27th, the US National Team was in Kansas City to play "TEAM KC" which was area all stars plus three college players, including Oklahoma's All-American Paige Parker....in the first game Paige got beat 8-0 in 5 innings (4 errors in the first two innings didn't help). In the second game, a local college pitcher and our two-time state champion pitcher lost 3-1, which was the game my DD played in. My DD went 0-3 and struck out against Alabama's Jackie Trainor (she was really bringing it) but put the ball in play against two other USA pitchers....I was really proud of my DD and what a great time we all had with some really great memories....and pictures/videos....

IMG_2298.jpgIMG_2333.jpg

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
Just last night had the Jr National Team come out, got to watch them beat a local 18G Team 8-0 in 5. Then the 2nd game was against current and former College players from Oregon, went 9 innings but the Oregon team lost 6-3 in the end. It was a blast!!!

Sep 18, 2011
Very cool. We were in KC that weekend for a Gold qualifier - DD and her teammates were at those games! Congrats to your DD!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors