Team Financial Disclosures

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 13, 2021
MI
@Orange Socks. I agree with you and I am not begrudging a HC from making a wage, ell even a living wage, nor am I saying an organization can't make a profit. What I AM saying is this, before I invest in something, I want to make sure that the outlay, for fees, equipment, salaries and profit are equal to the value I feel I am getting from said investment. In this case, is my DD getting the development exposure and FUN commensurate with my monetary outlay. If I feel it isn't worth it then I will go elsewhere. Do I invest in companies that pay their Board of Directors top dollar? Yes, I do, because I feel they are worth it. Am I going to pay for HC Joe the Plumber to get top dollar to coach my DD? Not if I feel it is out of line with his talent. In order to make that judgment I need to know how much is going to Joe.

My earlier post was more directed at the poster who said, "Based on my experience". I was just wondering if that experience led to few or no offers as was suggested by the context.

Nov 26, 2020
If it's a non profit you can learn a lot by going to the IRS tax exempt organization search. If the organization is large enough you can view it's entire tax return. I run our one team non-profit and keep the books in quickbooks. I post a P&L on google drive that anyone can look at and inform everyone of the bank balance often.

Oct 10, 2018
DD's team ($$$$) doesn't give a break down but I feel we are getting our money's worth so never questioned it or thought to ask where the money goes.

May 1, 2018
Any parent can ask to see our financials and they will be shown. Have they ever, no? But I openly talk about expenses and myself as the HC with a DD on the team, I pay the same as they do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdwingnut