Swing experiment

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Well then feel free to share how Tewks becomes leveraged while hanging back.
He is asking what YOU mean by leveraged..I don't think he had an agenda, just trying to
understand what you meant.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Sorry, not interested in playing the gotcha game since I am not the kinetic chain expert.. I will say when the COM lowers there is flow going up and down both sides of the body vs hanging back.

8t34KNx.gif

Jun 8, 2016
Sorry, not interested in playing the gotcha game since I am not the kinetic chain expert.. I will say when the COM lowers there is flow going up and down both sides of the body vs hanging back.

8t34KNx.gif
Ok. You use the word leveraged front side every other post. Maybe he just wanted to understand what you mean by that phrase, in the context of hitting a ball. I haven't really been following your interaction with him so maybe he is trying to play a gotcha game ( I certainly am not) but for others who read your posts it might be useful to explain what you mean by this.

Edit: If the above is your explanation than that is fine.

Feb 25, 2020

8t34KNx.gif

Not trying to play gotcha and nice gif.

I think when you say legs/hips are "reactionary" is kind of a way of saying its sequenced.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Ok. You use the word leveraged front side every other post. Maybe he just wanted to understand what you mean by that phrase, in the context of hitting a ball. I haven't really been following your interaction with him so maybe he is trying to play a gotcha game ( I certainly am not) but for others who read your posts it might be useful to explain what you mean by this.

I thought you were the expert in the details ??

In regards to hip extension since that seems to be where the thread has gone.. Without a doubt it occurs but think its a reaction to the core contraction..

Jun 8, 2016
I thought you were the expert in the details ??
Show me where I have claimed that with regards to hitting in general or more specifically what you mean by a "leveraged front side"...

Anyway carry on. It is too early in the morning to get into an argument about absolutely nothing.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania

I think he forgot what forum he was in. BBD is known for the "gotcha game" he is referring to. Here, we really don't care that much... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12