Stockton, CA bak robbery victim was a softball Mom

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 29, 2013
Saw this on HB, sadly it is geographically close to home, and also in our softball community:
by Grapes10 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:38 am

Dear Softball Community:

I’m sure most of you have heard by now about the bank robbery and high speed chase that happened in the City of Stockton the day before yesterday. But, I’m sure most of you are unaware that the hostage that was murdered was a member of our softball community. Her name was Misty Singh and her daughter Mia plays for, and her husband Paul is on the coaching staff of the USA Elite Mendez 12U team. Being that Mia not only lost her mother yesterday, but was with her at the bank when the cowardly bank robbers decided to take her mother hostage. We would like to show support and solidarity during this very troubling and horrific time for her and her family. We all know how tight knit the softball community can be and we are asking that all of you help us show that to the Singh Family in this very difficult time for them. An account has been set up for donation.
Misty Holt Singh Memorial Account
Bank of Stockton
Acct# 1210054712

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I read the article where the 12 yo spoke about her mom and how she always brought the girl orange juice, at her softball games.

These criminals were so violent and heavily armed that I don't think that anything could have helped in this situation. My father (cop) always said "Do not let an abductor get you in the car, move you into a room, a freezer, etc." But, we just don't know how we should act in this extreme case. They were carrying AK47s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi