stickers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 8, 2013
California
I help on a 12U softball team and am giving stars on their helmets for the following:

Single 1
Double 2
Triple 3
HR 4
Successful sacrifice 1
SB 1
Clean put out, 1 max per game. simply because the SS and pitcher would rack up a ton simply because of the position they play.
Dugout enthusiasm gets the entire team one during a game, but it has to be the whole game.
Catcher throwing a runner out gets 2 just because of how rare it is.
Assist 1
RBI 1
Run Scored 1
Team win 1.

Aug 21, 2011
38°41'44"N 121°9'47.5"W
Just so you know, Little League's official policy does not allow stickers on helmets, unless you get it in writing from the helmet manufacturer that this is okay. FYI, no helmet manufacturer will give you that letter.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I help on a 12U softball team and am giving stars on their helmets for the following:

Single 1
Double 2
Triple 3
HR 4
Successful sacrifice 1
SB 1
Clean put out, 1 max per game. simply because the SS and pitcher would rack up a ton simply because of the position they play.
Dugout enthusiasm gets the entire team one during a game, but it has to be the whole game.
Catcher throwing a runner out gets 2 just because of how rare it is.
Assist 1
RBI 1
Run Scored 1
Team win 1.

My DD's 12U TB team would run out of helmet space in a hurry. Hell, her 10U rec team last year would have, too.

Aug 30, 2015
Just so you know, Little League's official policy does not allow stickers on helmets, unless you get it in writing from the helmet manufacturer that this is okay. FYI, no helmet manufacturer will give you that letter.

Yes. A manufacturer will issue such a statement. I've seen several letters over the years when doing helmet checks for all-star tournaments. Can't remember the exact manufacturers right now though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse