Songs for a softball picture video

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2010
Illinois
I went with:
Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
I don't care, I love it by Icona Pop
Light em up by Fall Out Boy
Cruise by Florida Georgia Line
& Roar by Katy Perry to end it

I wanted the girls to look back in 10-20 years & think "wow those songs were what we listened to back then" as they watched the slide show. I wasn't necessarily going for "softball or sport" themed songs.
I thought it turned out REALLY good! First slideshow project I have done in a program I have never worked in (Keynote) too!

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
Not be ungrateful at all...........

So doing what there supposed be doing by bringing them to games and practices I should thank them??

Just Saying.......

I don't know your situation, but most of the parents on our team do a hell of a lot more than "bringing them to games and practices". That's an integral part to the success of our program. The HC expects a lot from the kids and the parents and he is sure to thank us for our contributions to what he has called "the family" from day one of 10U.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
I went with:
Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
I don't care, I love it by Icona Pop
Light em up by Fall Out Boy
Cruise by Florida Georgia Line
& Roar by Katy Perry to end it

I wanted the girls to look back in 10-20 years & think "wow those songs were what we listened to back then" as they watched the slide show. I wasn't necessarily going for "softball or sport" themed songs.
I thought it turned out REALLY good! First slideshow project I have done in a program I have never worked in (Keynote) too!

Bob Dylan just rolled over in his grave....what? he's not dead yet?

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
but most of the parents on our team do a hell of a lot more than "bringing them to games and practices". That's an integral part to the success of our program. The HC expects a lot from the kids and the parents and he is sure to thank us for our contributions to what he has called "the family" from day one of 10U.

Cool

Sounds like you are part of the fortunate group. Good for you......

Sep 24, 2013
No sure how creative you are, but theres are programs that you can use to mix your own music.

My next video I wanted to do something really bad arsh... I just dont know what.

Also for video editing I really like the cyberlink program. Just use the free version

San Diego Bay Fishing 1-20-13 - YouTube

FIREBIRD SOFTBALL "SUCCESS" - YouTube

I use AppGeeker. It works well enough for the very basic stuff I do. I have no idea how far it will go.

http://www.appgeeker.com

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00