Softball round 2

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
So, I never thought I would be back to fastpitch softball again. But remarried last year and 11 yo dd now and she is playing. It's little harder this time because she has never even seen the game played anywhere. She is from the Philippines and it's all new. She is soaking up ever thing like a sponge. She is really smart and a work ethic better then many adults in know. Heck who am I kidding, hers are better then mine. I have to remember somethings that I forgot so here I'am.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
So, I never thought I would be back to fastpitch softball again. But remarried last year and 11 yo dd now and she is playing. It's little harder this time because she has never even seen the game played anywhere. She is from the Philippines and it's all new. She is soaking up ever thing like a sponge. She is really smart and a work ethic better then many adults in know. Heck who am I kidding, hers are better then mine. I have to remember somethings that I forgot so here I'am.
Fun times! Enjoy!

Nov 18, 2015
Nano - welcome back! Congrats on the marriage as well. The forums might not be quite as contentious as you remember them, Barnhill's crow-hopping is no longer the primary topic in the pitching forums, but playing time and crazy parent issues are still a thing, and the annual "Love / Hate HS ball" thread has started. Sadly, not as many pole barn references to be found. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish