Snow Woes

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 13, 2014
I know we live in the northeast and we should be used to the snow but it is tough when you get to Florida and you open up against teams that are 10-15 games in. Our girls will be putting their cleats on for the first time. Tough disadvantage but obviously nothing that you could do. Is there any kind of limit on how many games you can play? I know that we are lucky to get in around 45, but I see some teams with close to 60 or more.
At least we have the best team in the NFL

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
DD and I discussed the whole deflated ball thing. I compared it to her sneaking in a swishy ball into the game against power hitters. I think that was a bad idea because now she is thinking about actually doing it to see how it works.

Dec 13, 2014
Dont mean to change the subject but this is getting almost comical around Patsnation. Dont know if the rest of the country has heard the latest. The ballboy was going from where the refs checked the balls to the locker room. He is on video going into a room with the balls. Turns out it was the bathroom and he was in there for 90 seconds. So did he have time to adjust PSI or just time to PIS.

Feb 18, 2014
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse.

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/2015/the-new-england-patriots-mysteriously-became-fumble-proof-in-2007

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Dont mean to change the subject but this is getting almost comical around Patsnation. Dont know if the rest of the country has heard the latest. The ballboy was going from where the refs checked the balls to the locker room. He is on video going into a room with the balls. Turns out it was the bathroom and he was in there for 90 seconds. So did he have time to adjust PSI or just time to PIS.

Unfortunately the answer is that 90 seconds was more more than enough time. Would be interested to see what is shown on the security footage from the previous games.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877