Snow Woes

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 26, 2013
I know we live in the northeast and we should be used to the snow but it is tough when you get to Florida and you open up against teams that are 10-15 games in. Our girls will be putting their cleats on for the first time. Tough disadvantage but obviously nothing that you could do. Is there any kind of limit on how many games you can play? I know that we are lucky to get in around 45, but I see some teams with close to 60 or more.
Excluding exempted games (e.g. conference championship and NCAA tournament), D1 and D2 can play 56 while D3 can only play 40.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
While there are some advantages to being able to play outdoors year round, I kind of like the change in seasons and it forces us to take a break, which I am sure will pay dividends down the road.

Feb 17, 2014
Unfortunately the answer is that 90 seconds was more more than enough time. Would be interested to see what is shown on the security footage from the previous games.

What else is in that bathroom? Is there a place for another bag of balls to be hidden?