Single with 3 base error vs Home Run

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
I don't mind the ignorance, really, unless it's a know-it-all, or a stubborn scorekeeper. I'm not sure my wife knows the difference between a home run and a run, but then again, she doesn't brag on social media or make authoritative pronouncements for all to hear. She doesn't know the score half the time, and I often think she's the only perfectly sane person in attendance half the time, but unlike me, she is having fun no matter what happens.

Sep 18, 2011
We had an all timer at the high school game yesterday. My wife and I are still laughing about it. Situation is that we have the bases loaded with one out. Our player hits a harmless ground ball. 3B fields it cleanly and gets the lead runner out at home. Our mom shouts out "That's okay you advanced the runner!!" Umm... WHAT??

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
I don't mind the ignorance, really, unless it's a know-it-all, or a stubborn scorekeeper. I'm not sure my wife knows the difference between a home run and a run, but then again, she doesn't brag on social media or make authoritative pronouncements for all to hear. She doesn't know the score half the time, and I often think she's the only perfectly sane person in attendance half the time, but unlike me, she is having fun no matter what happens.

We had a game last week with both teams up on Gamechanger:

Winning team had there score line as: 13 hits, 6 earned runs, no errors, no fielders choice
Losing team had it is as: 8 hits, 2 earned runs, 4 errors, 2 Fielders choice

Feb 17, 2014
My favorite one of all time.

Batter fouls of 4 pitches in a row to start the AB. 5th pitch is a ball. Pitcher's mom yells to the pitcher "Throw it down the middle 99. She's not swinging."

The rest of us parents looked at each other in amusement.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00