ShowBoat YO Friday Check in 7-22-16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
Headed to Cali tonight for PGF. DD1 in 18 Platinum, DD2 in 12's. DD1's last week of playing TB :(:) Good luck to all the teams and safe travels.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
DD is playing in Pickerington, Ohio... All games called for today Fri.(rained out) Waiting on txt.. for games tomorrow. :{((

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2014
Last tourney of the season, playing 14a to prepare for moving up in the Fall. So far so good, still in the winners bracket.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
DD 3 is taking most of the weekend off.
She is a 1st year 14u. Last Wednesday she guested for a 16u team, and almost beat a team made up from one of the best HS teams in the state. She was invited to guest a few games with them tomorrow morning, but with family activities, she couldn't.

Sunday I am off to San Francisco for a business trip. I haven't been there for a very long time. Whenever DW goes to San Fran, it snows. I didn't believe that until I actually saw it happen.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DD was supposed to guest for our third 16U team which imploded this past week but they couldn't field enough players due to many others already playing or heading off for vacation before tryouts so they had to withdraw. I was asked to take another 18U team so I am in the process of setting a budget, number of players I want, recruiting of those players that are done and setting up tryout dates this weekend. It'll be a lot of work but I'm looking forward to the challenge. It's been more than 5 years since I did this last. I hope it's like riding a bike:eek: Thankfully, I still have my spreadsheet set up on my laptop and have a line on several good players and pitchers that want to jump ship.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2009
South Jersey
Well, bittersweet weekend for us. DD has decided to move on from the team she has been a part of for 4 years to look for another opportunity. We play in the BlueChip East Coast Summer Sizzler in Voorhees, NJ to close it out. Next comes tryout season! Whoo Hoo!

Sep 18, 2011
Just dropped #10 off at the airport headed to California for the last tournament before high school ball starts. Thank goodness Flo-softball will be streaming the bracket games so I can actually see the game instead of watching Iscore.

Our girls are at the same hotel!!

Oct 10, 2011
Headed to Cali tonight for PGF. DD1 in 18 Platinum, DD2 in 12's. DD1's last week of playing TB :(:) Good luck to all the teams and safe travels.
What's the difference between the Platinum and Premier categories? Some of DD's former teammates are playing the Firecrackers tonight and I'm not familiar with PGF.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
18U PGF Nationals in Huntington Beach, CA. We play the OC Batbusters - Stilth in our first pool game this afternoon. Should be a great week of softball. Hoping we brought our A-game or we could be short lived in bracket play.

If anyone is Jonesing for some softball we will be broadcasting our games online, and unlike FloSoftball, our is FREE!!! All times are Pacific time.

Worth Cobras – Green PGF Pool Schedule
Sat 07/23/2016 03:45 PM, Field HB 4 vs. Orange County Batbusters Stith
Sun 07/24/2016 11:30 AM, Field HB 4 vs. Nor Cal Firecrackers Baisdon
Sun 07/24/2016 01:15 PM, Field HB 4 vs. Impact Gold - Jackson

18U Gold Worth Cobras - Green

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member