Please afford the Friday Check in!! 1-22-16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
DD has indoor speed and agility and batting tomorrow morning, weather permitting. Raining in Atlanta right now and the temp at the house is 34 degrees, so we are right on the edge between rain and ice.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD2 MS playoff games Sat. We leave right from there for Perris BLD in Cali on Sunday. She is bummed she's missing 3 games Sat. w/ TB team.

Sep 29, 2014
Indoor live pitching league Sat, Karen Linder hitting lesson Sun. It's about 22°F currently, so I pretty much hate most of you right now.

Agreed it will be in the 20s and 3 to 6 inches of snow gonna just stay inside and watch some football. Interesting to hear about schools ramping up in places our tryouts are scheduled to begin 21 MARCH. Oh well

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Yep, now calling it Avanti's. . .the new Louisville Slugger Dome in Peoria isn't ready yet.
Louisville Slugger® Sports Complex – The Dome
I spent many a weekend there as the dd grew up. I could tell you some classics from the hotel stays there as well. LOL Beware of the speed limit at Tremont if you get off of the interstate there. A buddy of mine had a couple of unfortunate stops there which we will never let him live down.

Mar 20, 2015
NW Az
32 JH teams in a single elimination format starting tomorrow at 8am. By 4pm there will be 4 standing! Going to be interesting day :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles