Please afford the Friday Check in!! 1-22-16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
DD 3 hurt her back doing some gymnastics the other day and missed TB practice. She recovered and went on a school ski trip today. Her Monday pitching sessions are at an earlier time and she didn't tell me if she was able to arrange transportation since both DW and I are out of town on vacation about 2000 miles west of Cali. One day was a high of 0 in WI, but we had a high of 82. I need to get back to work in NYC Tuesday. Hope they get the blizzard cleaned up by then. Sorry, gotta get back to the beach

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Good luck to you and your daughter Warriormike!
We are supposed to get historic snow totals here starting in about 2 hours so we won't be doing too much. Practice has been cancelled so DD will be working out at the house, and Monday she'll be starting personal training. She is actually paying for part of it herself! I'll be closing my business for the weekend and just relaxing:)

Have DD start her personal training tomorrow - nothing like shoveling heavy snow to really feel the benefit of good lower-upper sequencing.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Playing our first tournament of the year and my daughters first with her new team. We have an 8am game tomorrow with forecast of 40 degree low and 55 high....This is Florid, so it's rare that we have to play in these conditions...should be fun!

This is considered a near perfect spring day for April and May collegiate softball up this way! And exactly why DD's team will be visiting you come March.

Aug 20, 2013
This is considered a near perfect spring day for April and May collegiate softball up this way! And exactly why DD's team will be visiting you come March.

Well, the temperatures wouldn't have been bad had it not been for the 20-40mph sustained wind and gusts all day. Saw some balls hit that looked like boomerangs once the wind got ahold of them.

Oct 10, 2011
We ended up with 34" of snow and haven't seen a plow yet. Schools are already cancelled so DD will be spending time working on scholarships.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles