ShowBoat YO Friday Check in 7-22-16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
DD finishing up Summer ball at ASA world series in KCMO this week. DH taking her and he got to bond with her future college AC yesterday. Taking a few weeks off before fall ball practice starts.

Good luck to those playing this weekend. Stay cool and hydrated!

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
You weren't really that disappointed were you. You really just needed all the O's to meet the minimum character requirement for a response. Besides if you've ever been to OB and had Hodad's, there's a good chance you'd agree it's worth drive. Boo enjoys the people watching there and I don't mind it during the summer. :cool:

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Playing in a tournament less than 30 miles from our house this weekend. After putting over 2000 miles on my car in the past month (just counting softball related travel), it will be nice to spend a weekend in my own bed :)

Sep 18, 2011
DD just landed in CA for PGF. She has been plagued by back pain this summer so not sure yet if she will play or just be there to support the team. Received better than expected MRI results yesterday so the doctor cleared her to play. But being cleared to play and being able to handle/manage the pain are two completely different things. Pondering whether I should pay for a flo softball subscription so that I can watch her games (live streaming) or just follow on gamechanger. Good luck to all of the DFP teams in Huntington Beach.

Oct 10, 2011
DD just landed in CA for PGF. She has been plagued by back pain this summer so not sure yet if she will play or just be there to support the team. Received better than expected MRI results yesterday so the doctor cleared her to play. But being cleared to play and being able to handle/manage the pain are two completely different things. Pondering whether I should pay for a flo softball subscription so that I can watch her games (live streaming) or just follow on gamechanger. Good luck to all of the DFP teams in Huntington Beach.
Best of luck to your DD...I hope she gets some great playing time in!

May 22, 2015
Illinois
No softball for DD or soccer for DS this weekend. Supposed to be 100 here tomorrow, so going to try and avoid going outside as much as possible. Sunday is a work day at the farm with the boys I deer hunt with. Next week tryout start to kick off so DD will probably be hitting in the basement off and on all weekend. Plus I think since I'm going to be gone Sunday my bride is taking the kids school shopping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles