ShowBoat YO Friday Check in 7-22-16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 26, 2013
What's the difference between the Platinum and Premier categories? Some of DD's former teammates are playing the Firecrackers tonight and I'm not familiar with PGF.
PGF added Platinum as a 2nd-tier division instead of expanding to 120+ teams in one division.

There are lots of Firecracker teams and they range from top contenders to average. The best are in Premier and I expect most of the ones in Platinum are fairly good.

Mar 26, 2013
If anyone is Jonesing for some softball we will be broadcasting our games online, and unlike FloSoftball, our is FREE!!! All times are Pacific time.

Worth Cobras – Green PGF Pool Schedule
Sat 07/23/2016 03:45 PM, Field HB 4 vs. Orange County Batbusters Stith
Sun 07/24/2016 11:30 AM, Field HB 4 vs. Nor Cal Firecrackers Baisdon
Sun 07/24/2016 01:15 PM, Field HB 4 vs. Impact Gold - Jackson

18U Gold Worth Cobras - Green
Interesting regional post game difference pointed out after 3rd game - y'all like to line up teams at 1B/3B and meet in the circle for high fives where as we line up and meet at home plate. Evidently this caused some confusion after the 1st game with OCBB.

I've only seen TB and college teams meet at home plate. Anyone outside the South meet in the circle?

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
That was something new for our team today as both teams meet at home and then they meet the Thunderbolts in the circle. It was different but completely fine.

Do have to say that seeing DD compete and more than hold her own pitching against them and another very good CA team has been fun to see.

She has never pitched against teams of this caliber before but has pitched 6 innings with no ER's so far with both teams trying to figure her different speeds and spins out. Sort of surprised that she has made it look so easy so far. She has had a great year so far and this is just icing on the cake for her pitching at PGF.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Hopefully they will get to hangout and get to know each other that's the great thing bout travel ball is making friends all over the country. Good luck to your DD this week!

Does your hotel have a managers reception in the afternoons? Maybe I will come hangout too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles