Shameless? I will take it to new heights...or depths

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
DD just outpitched a D1 pitcher in the European Junior Softball championships en route to a one hit shutout, run rule win. She just turned 14. The kid has friggin ice water in her veins, she has 10 inch long fangs and treats batters like she is a great white and they are pup seals...just tossing them like rag dolls until they lay limp and bloody between the chalk lines begging for the kill bite.

Then she drove in 3 of our 5 runs against Russia and came in with the bases loaded in relief with 1 out and 3 runs already scored that inning. She got them out of that inning with just one more run crossing the plate. They lost 8-5 but they made the game close-ish and Russia is one of the powerhouse teams out there.

All this after she pitched one of her worst games against a Great Britain team stacked with 17-18 year old American TB and college players yesterday and was in tears last night about how badly she did.

I told her what Bill posted once..."sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you...sometimes you have no F***ing business being in the forest". I may have added the sailor language but I don't think Bill will mind. And that it is not how you get knocked down that matters but how you get up.

If my DD were a film character this is who she would be....

fullmetalbitch.png

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles