School forfeits title game — other team has girl

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Isn't America GREAT!!!!! Everyone else's opinions, thoughts and beliefs are wrong if they don't coincide with yours. But you know what?????? It doesn't matter... They're entitled to their opinions, thoughts and beliefs there, just like every other school in the country.

I am sorry but i go by the constitution for every to be treated equal and if you don't agree ( you can leave the country) with that private school or a church or religion school it does not matter you go by the land of the law.

May 25, 2010
I am sorry but i go by the constitution for every to be treated equal and if you don't agree ( you can leave the country) with that private school or a church or religion school it does not matter you go by the land of the law.
Yes, the pursuit of human equality is one of our founding principles, but as much as their antiquated belief system makes me laugh at them, they are absolutely entitled to it. The enlightened among us do have a moral responsibility to seek to educate them and others whose thinking is outdated, but we cannot prohibit or criminalize their teachings simply on the basis that they're non-sensical.

Their teachings do help to perpetuate gender inequality, but that doesn't make them criminal.

And on that note, I'm not getting sucked any deeper into this conversation.

Nov 29, 2009

The law-of-the-land does allow them to do exactly what they did. They are free to educate and parent their children as they see fit. I don't agree with what they did. I don't have to respect it. I can even comment on the lunacy of their conduct. But what I can't do is STOP them from doing what they did so long as what the school is doing is not against the laws of our society.

And on that note, I'm not getting sucked any deeper into this conversation.

I believe I will do the same.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06