Rip It Masks for only $35

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2013
That is a great price. Def. let me know. I wish they were on Amazon so I could read some reviews. I am looking to get a couple for our team. My daughter has a rip it one already.

GG

Dec 29, 2011
Mayville, WI
Just my quick .02 cents for what it's worth. We have had much better luck with the Schutt masks. The fit and quality seems much better than the Rip it masks. The Schutt masks have a much nicer chin cup also.

They now make a titanium version that is much lighter than the originals. Very nice in my opinion...

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
I ordered my dd's the other day. With an accessory pack and shipping, it came out to about $50.00. I do like the schutt masks I've seen and I'm sure the titanium version is light, but I wanted to see how the boombah masks look and feel. I'll post my results when I get it.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2013
Did you need the accessory pack? At first it looks like you do, but then I reread what comes with it:

• Includes Black Straps, Chin Cup, and Padding
• Fully Adjustable Strap System
• Full Velcro Chin Cup Design for Custom Fit

Let us know if you actually needed the extras. They didn't do the greatest job with clearing up the confusion.

Aug 20, 2013
Gotcha, that kit looks like it would work on the rip-it masks too. I am in the process of spray painting our mask pink, so the pink kit would be nice except for the $15 shipping! Keep us posted!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan