WTS Clearing out my stash of Vinci for the Holidays

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 28, 2014
Howdy All - with my DD playing more regionally instead of locally my days of having to have a large amount of gloves on hand isn't really needed anymore - as most of my customers are from the web I normally just have gloves dropped shipped out. With that being said my DW stated that these are taking up prime house real estate and I need to move them on down the road. My Wife's desire to be clutter free is your gain! = )

I have the following available ; Please note - these are not dealer prices, just looking to to get rid of what I have on hand. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Dave

1 - RHT - Custom Walnut 12.25" Optimus (Pro Level Infield glove) - Retail $399 / Price $225 Sold!
1 - RHT - Custom Black 12" Optimus (Pro Level Infield Glove) - Retail $409 / Price $225

tlil6uXh.jpg

1 - RHT - RCV125 - (White + Pink) (12.25" Utility) Retail $229 / Price $150
Ae7OEQrh.jpg

1 - Fortus Youth BASEBALL catchers mitt - Retail $99 / Price $35

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
RHT - RV1961-L - (12.75" Outfield Glove) Retail $229 / Price $150

I'm interested in this one.... I've got a girl in need of a new glove. Let me check with her parents first

Oct 27, 2017
I really like the looks of that 12.25 Walnut Optimus.
I wonder if I could sneak it in without the DW seeing it.

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California
Howdy All - with my DD playing more regionally instead of locally my days of having to have a large amount of gloves on hand isn't really needed anymore - as most of my customers are from the web I normally just have gloves dropped shipped out. With that being said my DW stated that these are taking up prime house real estate and I need to move them on down the road. My Wife's desire to be clutter free is your gain! = )

I have the following available ; Please note - these are not dealer prices, just looking to to get rid of what I have on hand. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Dave

1 - RHT - Custom Walnut 12.25" Optimus (Pro Level Infield glove) - Retail $399 / Price $225
1 - RHT - Custom Black 12" Optimus (Pro Level Infield Glove) - Retail $409 / Price $225

tlil6uXh.jpg

1 - RHT - RV1961-L - (12.75" Outfield Glove) Retail $229 / Price $150
1 - RHT - RV1961-L (Black & White) (12.75" Outfield glove) Retail $239 / Price $150

TMm8bIZh.jpg

1 - RHT - RCV125 - (White + Pink) (12.25" Utility) Retail $229 / Price $150
Ae7OEQrh.jpg

1 - Fortus Youth BASEBALL catchers mitt - Retail $99 / Price $35

Interested in seeing pic of the catcher's glove, please - what size?

May 28, 2014
Interested - can you hold? Want to make sure 30" works for the DD (she has long fingers compared to her twin brother, no idea if that matters) and clear with the wife to proceed with Christmas gift.

I can - but I want to make sure you know this is a BASEBALL glove, not softball - and would not work for softball - the pocket is too small. I know you were looking for a softball one I think in another thread - I do offer Softball Fortus's witch are 32.5" and would last till around 14u depending on what level you play at. I don't have any of those that I am clearing out of my inventory, I would be happy to quote you a dealer price though in DM if you want.

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California
I can - but I want to make sure you know this is a BASEBALL glove, not softball - and would not work for softball - the pocket is too small. I know you were looking for a softball one I think in another thread - I do offer Softball Fortus's witch are 32.5" and would last till around 14u depending on what level you play at. I don't have any of those that I am clearing out of my inventory, I would be happy to quote you a dealer price though in DM if you want.

Gotcha - thanks. Sure, please send me a DM with a quote. Thanks!

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Drakemir,
I've PM'd you twice, and sent an email.... I want that glove, but it needs to be embroidered with a name down the thumb...... is that possible??? call me 765-914-3047

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28