GoPro HERO8 Announcement ... initial thoughts.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 9, 2016
Regarding Heat - Other than Hats to cover the sun rays, I saw a guy take a white envelope and put in front of his recording camera. He said it was to deflect the rays, Heat from the sun, when shooting directly into the sun, and just leave the lens uncovered.

Feb 15, 2017
Josh - you still recommending the easyacc battery? Im like many Black7 users - been fighting the camera powering off. Been through all the troubleshooting and going to replace my original easyacc 20000 as I notice it occasionally shutting off when charging my ipad mid charge.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
Josh - you still recommending the easyacc battery? Im like many Black7 users - been fighting the camera powering off. Been through all the troubleshooting and going to replace my original easyacc 20000 as I notice it occasionally shutting off when charging my ipad mid charge.

Yea, we've had nothing but success with the EasyAcc batteries. One thing I will suggest is to make sure the battery is on before you connect and/or turn on the other device. Especially with GoPro, this ensures that the device detects external power. The other issue I have seen is that when the device is fully charged, the smart parts often turn off but do not turn back on when the device starts to get low again. To combat this, I generally have a second device (usually a phone) plugged into one of the other ports. This ensures that the battery always sees demand and therefore never shuts off. But to your point, none of the ones we have tested turn off mid-way through a device charge. I have seen some cheaper off shore cables cause some charging issues. Is that a possibility?

I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjhood