RevFire 2 is available...for real..no joke...like today..now.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 8, 2013
How do you guys know when yours is coming? I ordered one yesterday but never received a confirmation email. The website is minimal and does not have a phone number.

Well - I received an email from RevFire indicating it would be delivered tomorrow and then the UPS tracking said Friday and now it says Monday
I’ve gone from a RevFire high to RevFire despondent in two short days . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Mine is on the truck and out for delivery!!!!! Downside is DD2 has volleyball games after school, heavy rain in the forecast starting tomorrow and lasting through the weekend. Probably won't get to try it out until next week but we will see......

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
Mine is on the truck and out for delivery!!!!! Downside is DD2 has volleyball games after school, heavy rain in the forecast starting tomorrow and lasting through the weekend. Probably won't get to try it out until next week but we will see......

Maybe you can throw from kitchen though the dinning room into living room.. do ya have 43+ feet there?

May 30, 2013
Binghamton, NY
Just bought a pair myself...
Was very disappointed to see it's not android compatible.

The Android platform is too variable for most small-scale developers to support.
Apple OS is very consistent, and MUCH easier.

GameChanger was in the same boat, until Dick's Sporting Goods bought them out.

Mar 20, 2015
I found their email info@revfire.com in case anyone needs to reach them. There was a mixup on my email address but I'm expecting shipment on Monday same as others on here. We can have a RevFire clinic!

Nov 25, 2012
USA
I need to go back and find the spin rates, rps, etc. to compare to, set goals for, etc. Anyone have those handy? I know they are buried somewhere here.