RevFire 2 is available...for real..no joke...like today..now.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
Hey yes I have had one for a couple months. We used it again this week with four different pitchers. Each pitcher throwing throwing ten balls and writing down the results and going on to the next pitcher. I don’t have those results in front of me as the other coach has them but we both liked what it did for us. We were outside so we did not use the audible option. It has a return toss speed you can set so it does not track the catchers throw back. I had to adjust that to about 40mph and tell my catchers not to rifle it back to pitcher but minor deal. It did well and probably gave us a reading on most every pitch we threw. Once or twice I didn’t notice the numbers change but it could have been they were the same and I didn’t see the blink when updated. Had I had the audible on we would of known. I know if the pitcher throws it into the ground 15’ in front of Home it thinks the catcher caught it their and gives you a 90mph :). I think it’s well worth it’s low price. The readings update in the phone within a second or two I’d guess. Did not ever time it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00