Reverse Hand Drill ---- I'M NOW A BELIEVER!!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
Strange how the Malware issue now occurs when I access page 2 of this thread. It's as if it happens when certain posters post. Why would that be? Pages 1 and 3 work fine. It's just page 2.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Strange how the Malware issue now occurs when I access page 2 of this thread. It's as if it happens when certain posters post. Why would that be? Pages 1 and 3 work fine. It's just page 2.

Page 3? Do you think its from my post? I posted from my iphone....and on safari I have never seen any malware issues.

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
Has anyone ever seen a player use this reverse hand grip during a game?

I told a couple of my players that when they are on deck in the warm-up circle they should take a couple swings with the reverse hand to reiterate to themselves what their bat paths should look like. As I said earlier, for one of my players, this reverse hand grip gets her to swing so much better than her regular grip swing that I might have her use it on a last strike situation, because with her regular grip she always chips the ball. Of course, eventually she'll have her normal grip swing corrected, but we need her hitting the ball better rather than chipping pop-ups every time.

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
Page 3? Do you think its from my post? I posted from my iphone....and on safari I have never seen any malware issues.

I said it wrong. It's page 1 that now shows Malware when I try to access it. Given you posted here on page 2 and I see no issue, might it be Anthony? However, I don't remember Anthony posting on other pages on other threads that show up Malware.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009

That gif that you posted RDB, I think that was made at HI.com, could that be causing a malware issue?

And NO PC...no one is doing it on purpose!

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
That gif that you posted RDB, I think that was made at HI.com, could that be causing a malware issue?

And NO PC...no one is doing it on purpose!

Redhot, I think that's it!

When I try to open that image in a new tab I get the "Malware."

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2010
I removed the pic. That pic was from BBD. Thought it was safe?

The problem relates back to when HI was attached and blacklisted as an infected site. The image you linked to does not contain any malware or viruses. The DFP users who tried to access HI during the period it was compromised have added HittingIllustrated.com to a blacklist whereby any link or URL that contains HittingIllustrated.com will display a malware warning.

RD, the image you posted really does have a good view for the grip to use for this drill.

Reversehand_zpsbc829a80.jpg

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
We have never had a kid use it in a game. If you fix the grip along with the top hand drill it shouldn't be needed in a game situation. . I think you would have issues at game speed with bat control on selected pitches. I still have kids , while on deck still use it just to get the feel before they go up to bat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LisagS24