Radar/pitching speed gun.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Bucketmom

Psycho for softball!
Feb 13, 2013
At the fields
Ha ha ha. I can see me clocking everyone and every thing.
EBay, I always forget about that. Going to check it out! Thanks bunches.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I don't have one but if I got one it would be this one to keep me from doing something stipid.

Amazon.com: Sports Sensors Glove Radar: Sports Sensors: Sports & Outdoors

Edit:

People seem to like this one:

Radar Gun | Speed Radar Gun | Baseball Speed Gun

I could see myself causing trouble with this one running around clocking everyone. :)

Just think, you could use it productively and finance your DD's hobby by issuing speeding tickets in the parking lot and offering 50% reductions in fine for cash on the spot. Best implemented at out of state tournies where noone knows you, but YMMV.

Dec 7, 2011
I am to the long-travelled conclusion IFF you really want accuracy, in all environments, ya gotta spend the big bucks for the high-end Juggs gun etc..

Had the Bushnell - cute little toy that could see below 50mph but still flakey
Have a Pocket Radar - above being a "toy" but still quite sensitive to the environment you’re in.
As for the high end guns - don't know exactly about their repeatability in all environments and I won’t be getting one with DD becoming a "relic" in the sport now. ;-(

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
I've been using a Bushnell $80 gun for the last 5 years and it has been awesome. We "calibrate" it on the freeway before a game and it has been just the ticket for a great price :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA