Pitching coach Huntsville TX area, Former D1 pitcher/player

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 14, 2012
HI everyone. My name is Brittany Bate and I am a 23 yr old former D1 pitcher, and 3 time All-State Division I high-school selection. I recently moved to Huntsville TX to pursue my PhD in clinical psychology and I would LOVE to get back into giving private lessons. Before I moved, I had quite a large clientele of individuals that I gave private lessons to, with a WIDE range of skill levels. I have also assisted with numerous collegiate camps and also directed/ran my own softball skills clinic the last 2 summers. I was the head coach of a very successful 14u travel team last summer and I enjoyed every second of it. I really want to continue being involved with the game of fastpitch and pass on any and all knowledge I have about the game. If interested, feel free to contact me at brittany.bate@hotmail.com and I'd be happy to provide more details about myself and my lessons as well as get information about your experience and goals! If ever you just have a general questions regarding pitching, please dont hesitate to contact me as well, I will help in any way I can!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA