Pitcher Parent Psychosis

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 15, 2014
Atlanta
It's a known fact all 10U pitcher parents are crazy. I also think all 1st yr 12u Pitcher parents are crazy, maybe slightly less so but still crazy. I am in that group now and I hope next year I will be in the clear for crazy town.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
While there will always be psycho softball parents, pitchers parents are a special breed because of all of the additional time, effort and money that go into developing a pitcher.

Jun 12, 2015
Well, I can admit our last coach made me crazy. If we'd stayed put I might be on medication. Feeling much better now though ;)

Jun 13, 2012
Crazy parents........

Well, I can admit our last coach made me crazy. If we'd stayed put I might be on medication. Feeling much better now though ;)

Ive got one now that will NOT take any coaching, Her Dad says she is good enough that she can fix herself (she is 11) She doesnt need a pitching coach......
I ve also had a Mom that DEMANDED at least 90% mound time. I sent her packing.......

Jun 12, 2015
Ive got one now that will NOT take any coaching, Her Dad says she is good enough that she can fix herself (she is 11) She doesnt need a pitching coach......
I ve also had a Mom that DEMANDED at least 90% mound time. I sent her packing.......

Wow, she must be quite the prodigy. I wonder if she'll get her full scholarship this year or next.