Pics for mkral

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Simo

Former High School Coach
May 26, 2008
Dunkerton Iowa
Sorry, i couldn't think of any other way to send these to you.

Attachments

• 100_0978.jpg
    100_0978.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_0969.jpg
    100_0969.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 100_0970.jpg
    100_0970.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 17
May 11, 2009
Simo,

Those must have been from Friday. We were there Saturday morning. My DD had to skip a tourney game to go to Ernie but it was worth it. In fact there is only one pitcher in those pictures that is from our program "Kalona Nitro". #43 is from our program. I wonder if they broke it up by age. I know that were had all young girls in our group on Saturday morning. That is to bad I missed Friday and meeting you. Maybe we will get a chance sometime to meet. But that is our facility.

Thanks
Mike

Simo

Former High School Coach
May 26, 2008
Dunkerton Iowa
Mike, one of my pitchers is with her dad in the middle of the first frame. She was an 8th grader at the time, so I suspect it was like 13 and over. It was done by age grouping as I recollect. The profile pic I use was taken with Ernie that day.

May 11, 2009
Simo
I am sure that is right about age grouping. We my DD was 11 at the time she just turned 13. Ernie ended up staying at our head coaches house because there really is no hotels close down here other then one little one and it was full. He is funny. He got hit in the face by one girl who was just learning and man did he get mad!! I don't blame him. He was doing one of his talks like in your pics and this girl was messing around and lost the ball and it hit him. He blew it off pretty fast and away we went again. It was a good time. We got done with his clinic and raced up to Iowa City so DD could pitch in the last 2 games of a tourney. She missed the first game. She was spent by the end of the day.

Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish