Pauley clinic in Fort Wayne IN

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2018
You don’t know what you do t know. It’s amazing when you hear things a different way it hits home.
Rick has a way of creating understanding. His FUNDAMENTALS are solid. I learned so much as did my dd Marcella so far. Even Though we are only 1/2 way thru I can’t wait for the last session. Advanced ball movement.
Thanks Rick and the 10 or so other amazing coaches from around the country. You guys know your stuff. 1 coach per every 3 pitchers. Amazing personalization.

Dr. T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 1, 2019
Big thanks to Mr. Pauley and all the coaches that were there. Went home better than we showed up and with some things to work on, which is great. Coaches had a great way of explaining things. DD had a great time and responded well to their teaching. Now we go to work 😁

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Jenna and I had a wonderful time working with Rick Pauly, some amazing coaches and some incredible kids! It was awesome to meet so many DFPers in person. Great experience and we’re looking forward to doing this again—hopefully meeting even more folks! The smiles and light bulb moments were priceless! Thank you to everyone who helped make the experience great for everyone!

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2018
Agreed with everything you said! Was great to meet some of the good people on this board. They are packed full of incredible knowledge and do a great job presenting it!

Great meeting you. We now have a lot to work with I would say. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619