Parent files bullying report against Texas high school coach after 91-0 rout

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2013
There has been twice now that the opposing team has given DD outs, I appreciate it but DD is still annoyed. She will take her chances.

Dec 7, 2011
I think we need to pull together a candlelight vigil and get a heard of counselors
on-site to start the healing process now. We then need to ban that coach’s whistle because that tool of mass destruction cannot be allowed in anyone else’s hands across this nation. Then we need to write an impassioned plea to our president to implement a wonderfully designed hs competition website so that ONLY similar-capability teams can be scheduled with each other so this “bullying” can be mandated out of our lives and we can realize the panacea of forced equality. Of course we need national sensitivity training for all sports coaches immediately. This could start with a million-parent march to Washington.

We NEED to do this because “We the people” cannot figure out how to implement Right & Wrong into our lives and instill this into our offspring.

I wanna get going with this plan right away - Who’s with me?!?!

Jun 11, 2013
The coach should file a defamation of character lawsuit. Even if he ran up the score (which all accounts appear he didn't), he has just competed in a game and played by the rules. I would be so embarrassed to be the other school and have a parent do this.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Meh. 91 points in a football game is 13 scores. Games get MUCH more lopsided than that in softball all the time.

Jun 1, 2013
Easy fix,
If this is same class school in district, fire the coach that did not prepare his team and could not make in game adjustments.
If this is not an in class, in district game. Fire the person that scheduled it.
91-0 is a disgrace and a testament of poor coaching. Matter of fact, fire the AD because he hired the coach. I bet this is another example of just throwing a teacher out there without any prior coaching experience.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Easy fix,
If this is same class school in district, fire the coach that did not prepare his team and could not make in game adjustments.
If this is not an in class, in district game. Fire the person that scheduled it.
91-0 is a disgrace and a testament of poor coaching. Matter of fact, fire the AD because he hired the coach. I bet this is another example of just throwing a teacher out there without any prior coaching experience.

Are you being sarcastic, or did you not read the article?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13