Out Count overzealous silliness

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 5, 2022
I don’t know if my kid manages to see the field in college I don’t care if she does whatever silliness she wants. It’s the end. The pinnacle. Who gives a crap! Hell I’ll be dancing in the stands with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 25, 2009
Watching the NCAA games that have been in heavy rotation lately and for the life of me i can’t understand all the juvenile hops, arm gestures, summersalts, cartwheels etc when the fielders show the outs after a play. Is that really necessary? It looks very grade school to me and please don’t say it’s fun cause it makes the sport look about as serious as a beer league.
Imagine how good it feels if you get even one response that agrees with your opinion. Now multiply that feeling by 10,000!

Nov 3, 2022
Watching the NCAA games that have been in heavy rotation lately and for the life of me i can’t understand all the juvenile hops, arm gestures, summersalts, cartwheels etc when the fielders show the outs after a play. Is that really necessary? It looks very grade school to me and please don’t say it’s fun cause it makes the sport look about as serious as a beer league

I actually agree with the OP. enthusiasm and engagement, even some silliness, are great but the skill level is so high at the travel, high school, college level that I think this orchestrated stuff detracts from how good these girls/women are.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles