OneX Recall

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 17, 2012
Had she kept it, she would have had two bats sooner or later anyway. ;-)

Nice!

My daughter was considerably happier when I got home today and told her about Option C.

When I shipped the bat the shipping guys said they had people shipping that bat earlier in the day.

Hold time was ridiculous but the people were great.

Head coach is bummed out. He tried ordering one on ebay today just so he could turn it in and get two bats but alas all the online dealers pulled them. He found a couple online but when he went to bid it said they were no longer for sale.

May 17, 2012
I don't mean to be judgmental, but I'm not impressed w/ head coach.

I certainly see your point.

However I would also though that this is a man who has done considerable amount to help some of the less fortunate families on our team who would not have had the opportunity to play otherwise.

Jun 21, 2010
Nice!

My daughter was considerably happier when I got home today and told her about Option C.

When I shipped the bat the shipping guys said they had people shipping that bat earlier in the day.

Hold time was ridiculous but the people were great.

DD was also very happy with option C. BTW, anyone else have DD's who name there bats? I know of one other girl who does, but find it odd my DD names her bats--Xeno is Roo, and OneX is Adam.

Apr 25, 2010
My DD names hers. Her current Miken is Charlotte, I believe. Her beat up aluminum Adidas Vanquish is named Scarlett because it is red. And, if I remember correctly, her old Miken was Jorge.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
So, I got the same 2 bat deal: 4th Xeno, and a '14 Onex sometime in June.
I made clear to them that I had only paid for a Xeno, and the Onex had been supplied as a replacment/upgrade, but they were fine with that.
Continually impressed with their CS. I'd love to see their R&D step up to the same level.

Apr 1, 2010
DD was also very happy with option C. BTW, anyone else have DD's who name there bats? I know of one other girl who does, but find it odd my DD names her bats--Xeno is Roo, and OneX is Adam.

DD's bat is the orange and white 454; she calls it Tangerine.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA