One Little Victory

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
It's been a lousy day. Work sucked. Practice sucked. But I finally, finally figured out how to get my Juggs pop-up net back in the bag properly all by myself. YES!!! I will sleep so good tonight knowing that I can publicly put that damn thing away without looking like a total doofus.

Got to love a piece of equipment that has only three instructions for set up but ten to tear it down and put it away.

Oct 22, 2009
Maybe you were just lucky? You actually think you've won the battle, but the war has just begun! ; )

Mar 15, 2010
Congratulations on the victory. Do be careful because those hitting nets can turn on you in a second. One minute you will be folding the net just fine and then a player will call out to you, "Hey Coach". That is all it takes. One moment of distraction and then it will spring back to life and smack you in the head.

Oct 19, 2009
Congratulations on the victory. Do be careful because those hitting nets can turn on you in a second. One minute you will be folding the net just fine and then a player will call out to you, "Hey Coach". That is all it takes. One moment of distraction and then it will spring back to life and smack you in the head.

Oh I know. Just like a clock spring....(anyone else remember those?)

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
Can 14YO's do this? I have attempted the training with no success... Maybe the video will help :)

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
You're a better man than I. The Jugs net will be coming with me next time I go vehicle shopping to ensure that it will fit - UNfolded!

Oct 19, 2009
You're a better man than I. The Jugs net will be coming with me next time I go vehicle shopping to ensure that it will fit - UNfolded!

LMAO. Thanks, suddenly I feel less doofus-like!

Yea this weekend was classic. We were warming up for our first game and I was in a hurry to bag the pop up net ten minutes before our first game and as usual having a rough time with it when an old high school classmate who is a dad on one of the other teams we are playing comes over and wants to talk about old times. It was one of those "wish I was invisible" moments. Good to know I'm not the only one.